To make sure that passers-by don’t pass by the store, they need to be attracted. To do this, you can apply many types of outdoor advertising from the company BSPROMO, but the most effective demonstrate the effectiveness of signage.
At the same time, signage must meet a number of requirements, and be tailored to certain standards of the outlet, not to mention the technical and architectural standards in force in the city. Therefore, store owners or marketing experts of networks responsibly approach this issue.
Do not forget about the third-party factors that directly affect the effectiveness of advertising signage:
- Visibility of the structure – of course, the signage must be visible;
- The flow of passersby past the point of sale or advertising structure;
- The direction of the flow to place the sign in the right direction;
- The presence of nearby traffic lights or other objects with lighting so that the sign is not lost against their background;
- Ability to see the design from different angles and corners.
Also, the sign may not be visible if another advertising structure is installed near it, such as Banderolas Publicitarias with this structure combines well stand Roll Up personalizado, which is available for order in BSPROMO. This point should also be taken into account.
Tasks and solutions
So, developing the design of signage, you need to pay attention to a number of tasks.
- The target audience. This is actually the basis, because the potential customer should understand what price category goods are sold there, whether it makes sense for him to go into the store at all. Similarly, sellers do not make sense to waste time and constantly be distracted by a new visitor, if he saw the prices, he will immediately leave the store.
- First impression. Here it’s simple – the signage has to attract the customer. It either does or it doesn’t. If out of 100 passers-by only 1 buyer entered the store, then the advertising design is not suitable.
- Many creative marketers, trying to surprise the audience, offer so pretentious fonts that the name of the store is simply impossible to read. The modern buyer will not waste time trying to read the text, he will go on. Especially if it’s a busy street, and stopping means disturbing other passers-by.
- Materials of manufacture. There are many of them today, so you need to choose the right material from which the sign construction will be made. It is important to consider the resistance to climatic conditions, because it is outdoor advertising.